Do you want to take part in an exciting journey together with Lois Jeans – then the opportunity to become their bridgehead in Denmark as Country Manager is available?
LOIS Jeans was established in Spain in 1962 and was then the first European fashion jeans brand to conquer the world. The brand flourished in the 70s and 80s, where the brand was carried by influential fashion icons and musicians, and before they knew it, they were everywhere on the dance floor among other major jeans brands, but where LOIS Jeans with its perfect balance between comfort and style revolutionized women’s jeans forever. LOIS Jeans were colorful and brought something new to the scene in the form of sexy and fashionable jeans. Young people all over the world quickly recognized LOIS Jeans as being the new perfect fit, and Lois was the favorite among “movers and shakers” in the 70’s and onwards. Despite the poetry of the past, Lois also looks ahead, and is constantly working to find and improve the sexiest and most comfortable fits in the jean’s world. The production, which takes place 100% in Spain, is still managed by the oldest tailor family in Spain.
With reference to Commercial Director, you will get an exciting and developing job, where you get the opportunity to put Lois Jeans on the Danish map. Your tasks will include:
- Establishing and build-up of the brand and being ambassador in the Danish market
- Find, establish and build relationships in order to prepare for the coming seasons – we think you most of the potential customers already – total management of the market on a daily basis
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with accounts and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Reporting directly to the headquarter in Europe
- Interact & present strategically with upper management
- Partner with the planning department to ensure gross margin goals are achieved
- Build, manage, and deliver budgets and sales forecasts
- Develop and present assortments with strong recommendations
- Pre-meeting preparation with those involved to strategize sales opportunities
- Lead seasonal and annual sales forecasts through use of analytics, customer information, market trends and business insights
- Sales presentation set up/follow through including meeting agendas and meeting recaps that are proactive and results oriented
- Understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, finding “white space” opportunities
- Monitor and communicate status to accounts and adjust inventory for seasonal orders, extra stock, and special orders
- Provide general communication with accounts regarding brand news, mailers, product knowledge.
Background and qualifications:
- You have +3 years of sales experience or sales management in wholesale fashion clothing and preferably experience in building a new brand from scratch
- You are currently in a similar position or in a position as Sales Executive, KAM, Sales Manager or similar and wants to try the challenge of building a premium brand from scratch in a completely new market
- You have a large network with relevant customers, especially the larger retailers and online retailers
- You are business-oriented and motivated by results and work purposefully to achieve goals with the goals set in the strategy to be executed
- You are very fashion and brand conscious and follow what is happening in the fashion world as well as in the retail and internet trade, primarily in Denmark
- You can think strategically and understand the market and know the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
- You must be able to drive yourself and be good at managing your time
- You can work proactively, independently, motivate yourself and have an enthusiastic approach to your work
- You must be passionate about and be able to identify with the brand
- You can communicate in English both linguistically and in writing.
- You are familiar with IT and can use the primary programs in the Microsoft Office suite.
Lois Jeans offer:
- An exciting, responsible, and outgoing job, where you get great independence and a real opportunity to show results
- You get the opportunity to be involved from the start – by planning and taking responsibility for the Danish market
- Many exciting challenges of both professional and personal nature in an international and growth-oriented
- family-owned company with some good, healthy, and strong values
- A young team with high ceilings
- Conditions and salary according to background and qualifications.
Interested? We are looking forward hearing from you. Apply for the job here.Søg jobbet her
Modeverket is responsible for the recruitment of the new Lois Jeans Country Manager. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jens Peter Sørensen, Modeverket on telephone 2146 1711/email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lois Jeans will not be informed about your application without prior agreement.
About Lois Jeans:
We are Lois. Established in Spain in 1962, we were the first European jeans brand to conquer the world. We made a great start in the sixties but it wasn’t until the seventies that we truly flourished. We were worn by influential fashion icons and musicians and soon we were all over the dance floor. In contrast to other great jeans brands of that time we focused on a fashionable and sexy pair of jeans. Soon, young people all over the world recognized that we were their perfect fit. And although we have been around for quite some time now, we never grew old. It’s our positive and proud Valencian spirit that makes us timeless. Spain is an important part of our heritage as well as our future. It is where we were born, raised and where today we are still made with love. Although Spanish blood runs through our veins, the Dutch have become an important part of who we are today. They have given us a new lease of life and the unique opportunity to co-create amazing new culture-blending stories and looks. By working closely together we have been reinvented and re-introduced. At Lois we believe in a longer lasting wardrobe than that the fashion industry offers today. Instead of making our collections seasonal, we strive to create clothing that is wearable in every climate and season. By leaving the seasonal ‘label’ behind we stretch the lifecycle of our collections and suggest that our garments can be worn all year round. If you haven’t met us yet, you’ll be glad you did now.